Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sunshine Burgers

t=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5405490156942164402" />




Today I decided to write a small review . I don't know about you but I try not to eat many animal products and when I don't, I sometimes like to have a veggie burger. Sometimes I make my own but often it is just so easy to grab a package in the frozen foods section. Most of these burgers are delicious but have soy in them. I try to limit my processed soy intake and stick with tofu or tempeh, so i was looking for a soy free burger and saw these sunshine burgers on sale at Whole Foods. I had one for lunch today and is was great.I tried the barbecue flavor . It was smokey and sweet , the texture was mildly firm and not mushy as some veggie burgers are. I was in a hurry so I heated it up in the microwave. I hope you try these burgers soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment